Thursday, August 25, 2011

ARTIST LOWELL ISAAC JOINS WRITER MARTIN POWELL ON MARTIANS, GO HOME

Sequential Pulp Comics and Dark Horse Comics are very pleased to announce the new artist for Martians, Go Home. Allow me to introduce Lowell Isaac, using his own words:

"I'm a lifelong writer/illustrator, I studied film at the Art Institute of Chicago and printmaking at the John Herron School of Art and Design, and I'm currently employed by Author House Publishing. I'm a collector of oddities, a science buff, and a family man."

Michael Hudson sates, "Lowell is such a great addition to our growing group of talented writers and artists. I believe he is going to work magic with Martin's adaptation of Fredric Brown's classic paranoia sci-fi story."








Martians, Go Home is written by the comparable Martin Powell, based on the classic sci-fi dark comedy by Fredric Brown, and will be published by Sequential Pulp Comics/Dark Horse Comics in 2012.

You'll never think of Alien Invasion the same way ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment